Oilfield cleaning and excavation used to be a time-intensive task that involved digging and cutting directly into the ground to clean or repair underground gas or oil lines. But that’s not the case anymore, thanks to hydrovac cleaning units. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about oilfield hydrovac cleaning.
What is hydrovac cleaning?
A hydrovac system uses pressurized fluid and a suction device to wash away grime from a pipeline and simultaneously suck it out. Hydrovac machines are ideal for cleaning pipelines and other heavy-duty machinery, but they’re also useful in excavation. There’s no need to cut up the ground when you have access to a hydrovac system. The pressurized water softens the ground while the suction device removes it.
What are the benefits?
Oilfield hydrovac cleaning is the latest and greatest technology around, and it’s quickly becoming more popular for a variety of reasons. These are a few reasons to consider using hydrovac technology over other approaches to cleaning or excavation:
- Less labor intensive: By switching from traditional cleaning and excavation to hydrovac cleaning, you can improve your job site’s productivity while reducing labor requirements. Jetted water and the suction device do all of the hefty lifting, so your workers can focus on other tasks.
- Time efficiency: Hydrovac cleaning is a much faster and more time-efficient process than traditional cleaning methods. You can typically accomplish your cleaning or excavation tasks in about half the time by using a hydrovac.
- Safety: Because they involve several large machines, traditional oilfield cleaning and excavation practices could be quite dangerous, and those jobs only got more dangerous with an inexperienced crew. Hydrovac cleaning only requires one machine, so there’s a much lower risk of injury.
- Eco friendly: Hydrovac cleaning is the most environmentally friendly practice these days. Not only does it do minimal damage to the ground, but it also requires much less power than other methods. So, if you’re concerned about your environmental footprint, it’s smart to invest in hydrovac service.
Hire our pros to perform your hydrovac cleaning
Don’t turn to anyone but JB Electric LLC to handle your hydrovac cleaning or other oilfield work. Here are a few reasons our customers trust us:
- New machinery: Unlike some other companies, our hydrovac equipment is brand new. When you work with us, you can trust that the equipment won’t fail and the job will be performed the right way the first time.
- Wide range of services: We don’t just perform hydrovac cleaning. Our oilfield services span from new tank builds to pump jack installations and more. Additionally, we’re experts in electrical work for oil and gas sites.
- Safety first: Last but not least, we prioritize safety at JB Electric LLC. Whether we’re working at an oilfield or residential property, our technicians put safety first. Our safety standards help ensure there are no injuries or property damage while we’re on the scene.
Whether you need someone for oilfield hydrovac cleaning, tank battery builds, pump jack installations or even electrical work, be sure to hire our experts. Call us today to get a quote for your next project.